Ägräs Tap Room in Fiskars is open
Good things comes to those who wait
First of all, welcome to our new blog! Here we will give you sneak peeks of what’s coming as well as a closer look at what happens in our distillery.
Ägräs Tap Room
Feel like rounding off your week in a relaxing environment? Navigate to the historic village of Fiskars and further to Ägräs Tap Room. Here you can taste our products in carefully curated cocktails, take a tour in our distillery and have a snack of local delicacies. The picturesque setting lies just a 1h15min drive away from Helsinki.
The Tap Room reflects the craftsmanship of our products with furniture from local carpenters and custom bottles and glasses from glassblowers of Fiskars. Welcome to a natural setting to sooth your senses over a variety of spirits with taste profiles built with pure, fragrant wild herbs and bespoke ageing processes.
During November and December we’re open on Fridays 17:00 to 22:00 and during weekends from 12:00 to 18:00. On Saturdays and Sundays you can get on a hop on tour at 14:00 which you can attend without enrollment, as long as there are 6 attendees or more. The tour consists of both a distillery and a brewery tour. That could be considered the best 10 € you’re going to spend that day.
You can also rent our TapRoom during the week for private events, such as company parties. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +358 45 113 2015
- Distillery or Brewery tour: 10 € per person, duration 35 minutes.
- Tastings at either the distillery or brewery: 20€ per person, duration 45 minutes.
- Distillery and Brewery tour and tastings: 35€ per person, duration: 1,5–2 hours.
- Distillery, Brewery and Cidery tour and tastings: 45€ per person, duration 3 hours.
- Spirits and Deli: 75–95€ per person, bookings in advance.
Four different spirits for four different moods with one common denominator: a pure taste from pure ingredients.
- Gin - A bold taste and notes of coriander seeds and black pepper.
- Akvavit - Fresh and lively, with rich taste of caraway and notes of citrus peel.
- Digestif - Twenty one wild herbs balanced remarkably.
- Whisky - Dark and full, single malt whisky aged in small oak barrels.
Please be aware of the following: Our Gin and Akvavit will launch this year. The Digestif is launching in fall 2017 and our first batch of whisky is brought to you in three to four years.
Ägräs Tap Room contact & opening hours
Address: Peltorivi 7, Fiskars
Contact: email@example.com or by phone +358 45 113 2015
Ägräs Tap Room opening hours:
Friday 17:00 - 22:00
Saturday - Sunday 12:00 - 18:00
Saturdays and Sundays tour at 14:00, minimum attendees 6 persons. Cost: 10€.